[nfb-talk] Convention - the lawyers want to hear from you

Anna Reid AReid at browngold.com
Tue Jul 5 22:46:35 UTC 2011

Dear NABS,

Brown, Goldstein and Levy, the NFB's outside counsel, will have a
table outside the main convention hall from 8:30-9am, 12-2pm, and
5-7pm on each of the General Session days. Please come by! We would
particularly like to speak with any students who: 1. Have recently
experienced access barriers in school, 2. Have recently taken a
college-level math course, or 3. Attend one of the following schools:
Arizona State University, Pace, Stetson, NJIT, Samford, Columbia
College Chicago, UT-Tyler, Maricopa Community Colleges, or Ivy Bridge
College of Tiffin University. If you are not attending convention but
would like to speak with us, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks!

Anna Reid
Paralegal
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP