[nfb-talk] I think they forgot to turn it on

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 00:05:25 UTC 2011

Actually, you can hear it later. Last year they posted the audio version of
the speeches on the website. If you have windows media player, it will play
these audio files. It was broken down by speech. So for instance, I clicked
on the speech about the failure to educate blind kids and heard Eric V
speak.

Streaming is a learning experience and I'm sure it will be fine for most of
the convention; it was last year.
Ashley