[nfb-talk] Book in mp3 file

Nancy Lynn freespirit at accessibleworld.org
Fri Jul 8 21:06:59 UTC 2011

I put the name Omvig in the search box on bard, and this is all I found.
The Blindness Revolution: Jernigan in His Own Words
Omvig, James H. Read by Roy Avers. Reading time 20 hours 23 minutes.
Blindness and Physical Handicaps
Blindness activist and attorney examines the transformation of the Iowa
Commission for the Blind by Dr. Kenneth Jernigan, a National Federation of
the Blind leader. Describes Jernigan's reorganizing the service agency
beginning in 1958 from its ineffective medical model to a civil-rights-based
"empowerment" organization. 2005.
Download The Blindness Revolution: Jernigan in His Own Words, DB59457