[nfb-talk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

Loren Wakefield isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Mon Jul 11 03:14:29 UTC 2011

And this is different from the rest of things because''''?  unfortunately,
costs for everything keep going up. And we really cannot continue to insist
on having it both ways.  The costs of conventions for other groups is
several times what we are blessed with.  The idea of paying more does not
thrill me.  However, we havd got to decide what it is we want and adjust
accordingly.