[nfb-talk] TSA discrimination in Orlando

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Jul 11 10:10:01 UTC 2011

Elisha, I don't know if you like Country music, but there's a new
song, by Ray Stevens, that talks about the TSA.
"The Skys just ain't friendly, anymore."
You can find it on Youtube.
It talks about the security measures, with the TSA.
He doesn't mention the canes, and blindness, but he does talk about
the new way that they search people, for weapons.
Blessings, Joshua