[nfb-talk] Mobile Internet Service

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 21:21:50 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

All fine and good!  I can agree with you for the most part but there is that
little problem of "money" which I need to solve better than I have and I'm
not getting any younger!  Therefore, we don't have a home phone, just cell
phones now.  It still is pricey with data plan but we have Email wherever we
go.  If I traveled as much as you, I'm certain an air card or your mobile
service would make much sense!

jim