[nfb-talk] new NFB canes

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 13:12:21 UTC 2011

Hi Joseph --
Yes, most canes have a strap or loop.  I wanted the hook instead to reduce
the hassle needed to detach the cane from my chair for use, and reattach it
again. The loop requires me to turn around and mess with sliding that strap
over a handle.  The hook attaches and unhooks easily without using my hands.
--le