[nfb-talk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 04:31:20 UTC 2011

yes, and there are those of us who have lives outside of NFB and therefore
can't take all of the extra time for convention related activities. I am
involved with many professional organizations and their conventions are only
about three or four days with different tracks of activities that people
sign up for depending on their interests.
Chuck