[nfb-talk] need help with jaws

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Thu Jun 9 17:09:35 UTC 2011

Thanks. But I should probably make sure we are talking about the same thing.
There is a difference between full screen and maximized. A full screen
window doesn't have the windows title bar at the top or the scroll bars on
the side and bottom. The screen looks like an old DOS screen. To make a
window full screen, you press the Alt and the enter key at the same time. To
maximize a window, you press Alt+space and then x.