[nfb-talk] [Blindtlk] Hotel room available for Orlando convention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:03:41 UTC 2011

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Peachtree Travel" <info at peachtreetravel.net
Subject: [Blindtlk] Hotel room available for Orlando convention
Date sent: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:03:18 -0400

Hello list:

Please forward this message where ever appropriate.

It has come to my attention that a client of mind is no longer
attending
this years NFB convention in Orlando.  So another hotel room is
available at
the main hotel Rosen Shingle creek.  I will hold this room until
June 24,
2011 at the group rate.  Anyone who doesn't already have a room
or wishes to
move from the over flow hotel, please call us here at Peachtree
travel,
888-389-2723.  Thanks!

Maurice

Peachtree Travel