[nfb-talk] [nabs-l] [nfbWaTlk] class essay

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 23:37:20 UTC 2011

Take time to read this! It's a great essay.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote