[nfb-talk] Florida Council of the Blind Chapter development and Florida Council of the blind students organization development

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser AScottKaiser10301990 at inbox.com
Wed Jun 22 03:12:45 UTC 2011

Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Hello all fcb and NFB members,
 hello all blind broward county Florida citizens who  are members of the National Federation of the Blind and American Council of the Blind. I would like to start a chapter  of  the Florida Council of the blind called the Greater Broward county-  greater Tamarac Florida Council of the Blind. I would also  like to start a National alliance of blind students devision for Florida Council of the Blind called the Greater tamarac- Greater broward county Florida blind students Coalolission incorporated. I am looking at establishing the chapter  and blind students division  in August of 2011. I would like to get a list of people together to propose  the devision and the new chapter of FCB to Paul Edwards. I can be contacted off list at AScottKaiser10301990 at inbox.com. I can also be called at 1 9 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6. I can be called on skype at Alexander.the.great1990. Please respond as immediately as possible.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser