[nfb-talk] [Bulk] The Onion--blind people are faking it

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Jun 26 11:29:21 UTC 2011

And why not give it a good try?  It sure would break up the room for sure!!!  Yes, and, there's another advantage to going barefooted.  Quietness.  You can get about much more quietly and the sighted, (who you will recall can hear almost nothing), would not have a clue you are there.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: