[nfb-talk] orlando attractions

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 29 00:39:02 UTC 2011

There is also some special services you can get that includes a "fast Pass"
that will let you go to the head of any lines.
I think that they also have an employee assistant that will, for a price,
take you around and assist you in getting into all of the venues.
You will need to check about this and see not only how far they will go ,
but how much it cost.
Who knows, you might be able to get a group rate and get an employee to help
you get around and assist several other folks as well.
It should be something to look into.
I know the disney parks the best as I have been there several times and also
MGM and universial studios to a lesser degree.
Dress lightly as it will be very hot and it is just the start of the rainy
season.  It mostly rains in the afternoons.
There may be some guided tours that you can take advantage of and that might
solve some of your problems.
My wife and I are not planning to go this time or we could help you out.  My
wife Donna is sighted, but she does not like to ride most of the rides.
My daughter Jennifer would be great, but she is unemployed right now and
does not have the cash.
She is  a Harry Potter fan and has not gone to see the ride as yet.  She
also drives and is fully sighted.  She will be at home, looking for work, I
hope.

keep checking and I will do what I can as well.
I will be staying in the main hotel and I will be a presenter in the "Back
to Basics" seminar.  I will be working the Florida table in the exhibition
Hall and the NAGDU table for a time.
I am the guy that will be blowing the bugle in the Florida section.
Lets stay in touch.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.