[nfb-talk] the new canes

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Mar 22 03:23:00 UTC 2011

Kerri, the Carbon Fiber canes are good. I know this, because someone
showed me a California cane, and it was made from the carbon fiber.
It's supposed to be stronger than the cords that hold most canes
together, (in other words,) they won't break as easy. I hope these new
canes won't collapse as easy as the others did. I had trouble using
the standard NFB Telescoping canes, because they'd collapse when I
didn't want them to, but they wouldn't do it when I needed them to. I
hope this problem will be solved.
Blessings, Joshua