[nfb-talk] the new canes

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:01:47 UTC 2011

Hi:

Oh, that's good...I really like the straight canes.

Before I joined the NFB I used a folding cane but after I got my free
white cane which was a straight fiberglass cane I began to really like
the straight cane and now I don't think I could ever go back to a
folding!

They are a bit inconvenient at times but for the most part I have no
trouble storing mine.

I'm glad the straight canes are not going away!

Kerri