[nfb-talk] New Brailler

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 10:45:58 UTC 2011

I can tell you that I am phenomenally impressed that the site for
this device, http://www.ebrailler.com/, contains nothing but graphics
containing text saved as blurry JPEG files.

For someone who supposedly gets blindness, apparently whoever he
hired as a webmaster doesn’t get either blindness or HTML.  I don’t
think I’ll be looking any closer at the product until the company can
demonstrate it is interested in marketing to ME, not my REHAB AGENCY.

Joseph