[nfb-talk] Time of Day Services:

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 27 15:44:10 UTC 2011

double amen.  I hate talking watches.  When you
are in a meeting or in a restaurant, they are so
loud and intrusive.  Also, you can set the voice
but not the time independently, so you go around
with the wrong time on your wrist and the right
time in your ears.  There was one watch that you
could set, but it was a piece of junk, and I was
stupid enough to buy it.  It lasted less than a
month.  I will keep my Braille watch
happily.  BTW, sorry I haven't been around much,
but all of the people in the world who know and
love me, realize that sports come first...smile.