[nfb-talk] Cell Advice?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Mar 30 00:37:16 UTC 2011

I like my iPhone.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Fred's Win7 Desktop
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:42 PM
To: nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfb-talk] Cell Advice?

Hi Federation Friends,
What mobile phones do y'all use?
I have used about a half-dozen Nokia smartphones running Talks, which
is a screenreader from Nuance.  I've been happy with it, but have not
used it on the web.  It is cool to be able to read and write txt
messages, have full access to my phone book, and use it
cheaply  overseas by swapping a local SIM card  upon landing.

I'd appreciate your input.  All the articles I've found seem 2-years
old, or older.  Some of those phones still use rotary dials!  Hahaha!

Fred Chambers
VP - Beach Cities Chapter - NFB Calif