[nfb-talk] TV Channel Listings

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Sun May 1 14:31:23 UTC 2011

>From my discussions with our staff it really isn't the kind of thing where
you can get all the channels like a tv guide.  You can pick some favorites
and that's pretty much it.
I suspect that out there is a channel guide made for pda's or other devices
that is stripped down and easily used with speech, but I haven't found it
yet.
Maybe I'll switch networks.  Is Direct tv any better for finding accessible
channel listings?
Mike Bullis