[nfb-talk] Caroline Casey Speaks:

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon May 9 14:44:33 UTC 2011

Let us know if she does anything with it will you?  See, first, we need to get her to understand our concepts; then, maybe, she'll be better able to do more substantive good for and with us.  So, did she answer you back?  If so, what did she say?

You should have told her about Louisiana also.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: