[nfb-talk] Groceries at Convention

Alicia Richards alicianfb at gmail.com
Sat May 21 13:29:08 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone.  I apologize if their has already been a topic about this, or
if someone has written information on it that I have missed.  But, since I
haven't seen anything, I have a question.

Often at National convention I like to find somewhere to buy some groceries
to keep in my room for the week.  It saves me a ton of food costs, as well
as from waiting in long lines for the hotel restaurants.  I know others do
the same at times.  Does anyone know if there is a grocery store anywhere
near the hotel, to buy things at?  Or, in past years, information has been
passed around of places that deliver groceries if ordered.  If anyone has
any info, please reply, or send me a message off list. Thanks in advance.

Alicia

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6140 (20110521) __________

http://www.eset.com