[nfb-talk] {Disarmed} Federal law preempts blind flyers' claims over airport kiosks

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue May 24 18:32:46 UTC 2011

There are reasons why the suit was filed in California.  No tactical error,
but we're not done yet.

More to follow.

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com