[nfb-talk] National Convention- please keep the rest of us posted

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue May 24 22:08:46 UTC 2011

Chris:

Most of us will be too busy to post, especially since Internet in the rooms is not complimentary. Besides, if you have family obligations, won't you be too busy to spend hours on the computer? (mischievous grin) the Board meeting may be streamed and the convention sessions and banquet will probably be streamed. You can read/hear the principal speeches in the Monitor in the coming months.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone