[nfb-talk] National Convention- please keep the rest of usposted

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 25 20:32:40 UTC 2011

Mike,

Good point! * Smile! I thought that weekend was our family
vacation, but it's not, so I'll have some time to listen to the
stream.  I'm glad it will be in the Monitor! If I miss some stuff
(since it seems like they don't stream everything) I'll be able
to listen to the highlights recorded on the Web site whenever
they decide to post them.

 Chris

--- Sent from my BrailleNote