[nfb-talk] Show Me the Money Raffle

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu May 26 09:46:27 UTC 2011

Once again the  Florida affiliate has another exciting fundraiser raffle.
What would you do with $1000?
It only takes one ticket win.
Hurry! Tickets may sell out before national convention.

Show Me the Money
Prize $1000
Chances to win 1 in 500
Price $5.00 per ticket
Drawing July 8 at NFB National Convention-Orlando Florida
Need not be present to win

Buy one for a friend or family member.
Chapters can also purchase tickets.

If you would like tickets, please make checks payable to NFBF, and mmail to:
NFBF
Attn: Gloria Mills Hicks, Treasurer
3708 West Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33629

If you provide your email address in the memo field of the check, we
will send you electronic confirmation of you ticket numbers,
otherwise mailed to the address on the check
If you have any questions, please contact me.
Good luck everyone!!

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer