[nfb-talk] [Nfb-announce] Braille Book Fair Needs Volunteers

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue May 31 22:57:13 UTC 2011

 ---- Original Message ------
From: Barbara Cheadle <bacheadle at msn.com> (by way of David
Andrews<dandrews at visi.com>)
Subject: [Nfb-announce] Braille Book Fair Needs Volunteers
Date sent: Fri, 27 May 2011 04:24:16 -0500

Volunteers needed to help with Braille Book Fair

The Braille Book Fair (formerly called the flea market) needs
enthusiastic, hard-working volunteers throughout the afternoon
and
evening on Tuesday, July 5, at the NFB Convention in Florida.  We
need Braille and print readers; teens and kids (kids under 12
must be
accompanied by an adult) are welcomed, too.

Volunteers can sign up for one or more 2-hour shifts: 1 -
3:00pm;  3:00 - 5:00 pm, 4:45 - 6:45 pm, and 6:45 pm to 8:00 pm
(or
until we have finished cleaning up).

If you are interested, e-mail me and/or call my home phone below
and
I will answer your questions, and send you the information you
will
need for that day.

Please, Do NOT (please) respond online to this listserv.  Contact
me
at bacheadle at msn.com or call me at one of my phone numbers (the
home
phone is best until we get to convention, then use the cell phone
number of course).

Peace.  Barbara Cheadle Catonsville, MD 21228 (410) 747-3472
cell:
(410) 300-5232 bacheadle at msn.com