[nfb-talk] Blind Recording Engineers

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 17:28:05 UTC 2011

I you all!

We have a blind guy in Nebraska who is wanting to learn how other blind guys
operate any and all types of sound recording equipment like you'd find in a
recording studio for Music Artists. He would super appreciate getting a
chance to call someone who knows about this. He has too many questions to
write them all out!!! This guy is a song writer and performer. (I'm thinking
he is planning to set up his own studio in his home.)

If you can get me a name or two and their okay to have Michael Jones call
them, then shoot me the agreeable party's name and their number.

Thank you all

Robert Leslie Newman

newmanrl at cox.net

President, Omaha Chapter NFB