[nfb-talk] Facebook question regarding photo albums

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:47:15 UTC 2011

Howdy howdy!

Just wondering if any of you Facebook users have any positive experiences in
creating individual photo albums and then uploading photos into those
albums.  I'd especially like to hear from totally blind users who have done
it with a screen reader.

I've been trying, by going to the Create album feature in the "Add Photo"
section, but I'm not really doing something right.

I have uploaded photos mainly via the m.facebook.com site, but I have a
series of photos I'd like to upload that all belong together in an album.

Any ideas?

Jim