[nfb-talk] More Good News In Enyart

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Sun Nov 27 04:01:38 UTC 2011

The book was wonderful!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Barbara Manuel
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 19:26
To: 'NFB Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] More Good News In Enyart

When the World Trade Center was attacked on 9-11, it was as though the world
stood still. It was a day that captured our full attention. Michael Hingson
and his Guide Dog Roselle were on the 78th floor of Tower One that day, and
were able to make their way to safety and survive the attack.

 The duo was immediately thrust into the international spotlight, becoming
well-known representatives of the strength of the human/animal bond and a
living example of the powerful partnership that exists between a blind
person and their Guide Dog.

Micheal has written a book entitled Thunder Dog.
We have the privilge of presenting Micheal and his story to everyone,
November 29, 2011 on the Phone Faith Chat Line.
Barbara/Nikki and the line owner, Dexter Thomas will host this exciting
event.

Again, the date is Tuesday, November 29 at 7 pm central. To be a part of
this
experience, please call 231-732-7070. Simply follow the prompts to reach
Chat Room 7.