[nfb-talk] orlando coupons

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 28 10:21:47 UTC 2011

Hi, Ed.

Do you still have any coupon books left?

Among other things my chapter has its holiday party on Saturday, and perhaps
some of the coupons could be useful as prizes.

If there any still available you can send them down to me and I'll try to
get them put to good use.

My address will be at the bottom of the message.

William H. "Bill" Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter
1830 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Apt 45
Daytona Beach, FL 32119
Email: woutman at earthlink.net