[nfb-talk] I wish bookshare would utilize pricing plans like cell phone companies

Dana dananolan at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 14:58:10 UTC 2011

I went on vacation for example and I am not complaining in the least I am
exstatic that there are so many new books up on bookshare so what I am
sayign is that I sure do appreciate the service immensely and love all of
the awesome books I get to read because of it.
I understand completely there is no way  shape or form  that I can read more
than probably 100 books a month as yes I do read about 2 or 3 books
sometimes daily, but this is the thing.
I have literally had to email myself lists of books that I want to come back
to the site and eventually download once my ability to do this is given back
to me.
I do at this time get 300 downloads a month and again as I stated I know I
can't read that many books, but the convenience of just being able to
download books when I look at the new books added to the collection would
save me a lot of time and I believe if bookshare instituted a pricing plan
structure, for example that those who paid one yearly fee could get one
number of downloads and those who paid a different higher amount for a
yearly fee could be given ability to obtain more downloads.
I do not want something for free I am willing to pay whatever would benefit
bookshare in any way shape or form, I just wish there were an option to for
example pay double the annual cost yearly to be given say 500 downloads
monthly for those of us who choose to download more books. Or even say a
structure like paying the normal 50 dollars yearly for 300 books monthly 100
dollars for say 500 books monthly and I doubt anyone would need this but
even say 200 dollars annually for people who wanted to download 1000 books
monthly. This would earn bookshare more money and give those of us who
wanted it more options.  Me personally I just like to keep them on my
external hard drive and booksense and when one works 40 hours weekly full
time anything to save me time is a good thing in my book (smile)
I wonder if anyone can see what I am saying at all and to me anything that
can give bookshare more money and give those of us who want it more
convenience seems to me a good idea.
Thanks for reading.
Dana