[nfb-talk] Nationwide test of emergency alert systems

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 21:11:36 UTC 2011

Please take special note of the announcement below. This was part of the
disability calendar sent out previously. Samme Ripley, our Orange County
Florida Disability Services Coordinator,  has made me aware that there may
be no announcement on the screen, audio or otherwise that this is only a
test of the emergency alert system. Please let your friends know that this
is just a test and don't panic!!! Thanks.

Sherri Brun

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 - Nationwide test of emergency alert systems
conducted by the FCC and FEMA scheduled for 2pm (This is probably EDT.)

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Secretary FDCP INC
www.fdcp.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board