[nfb-talk] An idea, to discuss, at 2012 convention

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:54:29 UTC 2011

Yes I agree it is not an issue we should be dealing with in 2011. But we
are, sadly.

Its good your going to law school, and I hope that when you become a lawyer.
You can fight these sorts of cases, amoung other cases. I am going to school
to become a Social Worker, and this is absolutely one of my desires to do as
a social worker. I will not let others who are blind parents go through
this.

Marsha Drenth