[nfb-talk] Success!

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 15:04:35 UTC 2012

Hello Joshua and everyone,

    So how is a deaf-blind person supposed to use an audio captcha?There are
other solutions to stop spam bots besides the use of captchas some of which
require no interaction by the user removing access barriers for most if not
all site visitors. Might I suggest recommending such a solution in the
future.

Peter Donahue