[nfb-talk] Success!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Apr 10 00:16:13 UTC 2012

I always try to find a way to contact the Webmaster.
If I can't do it through E-mail, there's usually a telephone number.
If I don't get anywhere, I bring up that Department of Justice ruling,
that says, that that the ADA applies to Websites.
I'd encourage people to use this to their advantage!
Blessings, Joshua