[nfb-talk] Need Compitent Blind Traveler in Raleigh, N.C.

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Apr 12 15:40:50 UTC 2012

Hi Karen,
I suggest that you call the local Aging & disability resource and
information line. You can get this information from your county
services. There are stores and not for profit organizations who will
deliver food to seniors.
The Elder care locater
1800-677-1116 is your first call.
Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.