[nfb-talk] Fw: thought you'd enjoy this/Reply--a warning

Jack and Becky icanjam at jackzee.org
Sun Dec 2 17:02:22 UTC 2012

Well folks!
Have got to say though I'm VERY SORRY this lady lost all of her
files and email you do get what as pay for.  Which in yahoos case
is absolutely nothing!
What I have done is register my own domain.  Costs 12 bucks a
month with dedicated IP.  That way no spammers get me And you can
usually have as many e-mail accounts as you want.  Lot of good
reasons for doing things this way.  I even have my own shell, and
unlimited disk space.
Best Regards
Jack Zee and Becky

<trufen at yahoogroups.com>,<fmzfen at yahoogroups.com>,"NESFA Open
>Date sent: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 07:55:49 -0500
>Subject: [nfb-talk] Fw: thought you'd enjoy this/Reply--a warning

on Thanksgiving.

>The scam/spam/scummer attacked our Yahoo account, which we have
had since 2006.
>The creep used our contacts to send out a totally lame "HELP we
are stuck in London
>bereft of funds and need YOU to send us monies to get HOME!!!"

>They then somehow deleted all of our stored Emails, drafts,
contacts ,folders with messages
>we had saved since early 2006.  And Yahoo said they had nothing
in the way of backup and could not
>restore them.  I lost all of my Fandom files!!! Yeah I should
have printed every one of them out--
>didn't have time---
>but nothing I had read about (nor did any of my computer mavens
know of) indicated
>that the scammers could do this!!!

>Pls warn Fandom of this scam-scummer.  Does this mean we need to
save EVERYTHING into the
>increasingly unusable Microsoft Word or print out? I am now
saving my simpler messages into
>Windows Notepad.  Can't save everything anymore, it is becoming
so cumbersome.