[nfb-talk] FW: Fwd: National Federation of the Blind Endorses Legislation to Improve Prescription Drug Labeling

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 18 21:57:03 UTC 2012

Look what I found.  This might relate to the e-mail, this morning.  I love my Script Talk.
It helps me know when my refills run out and before, I was going to the store and there would be no refills for me.  This would cause me to make a second trip, by cab.  I love being able to get my medicine, by mail.  No longer do I ever have to ask anyone, what medicine is this?  I now live alone and 3 of my medicines are the same shape.  Stores do not have the time to help you label each bottle.  This method makes me feal so much more independent.
I praise James farmacy for taking on the Script Talk program.  We could not get a large company, like giant, to take it on.  My insurance would not work with Walmart's mail order.
I am now, independent and free!

Terry Powers