[nfb-talk] Rules???

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Dec 24 16:36:33 UTC 2012

It behooves us all to read through *all* our posts before replying to any of
them. That way, we have some idea whether replies will be effective, someone
else has already said what we're intending to say or, conversely, that
replies will serve little purpose outside of gratifying our wish to get our
oar in.

Mike