[nfb-talk] Blind Democracy list wasRe: On Liberal Talk.RE: nfb-talk Digest, Vol 55, Issue 124

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:26:15 UTC 2012

Yep. The majority of the people I saw posting just this morning were
ACB-ers I recognized from my short time as a member of their list (and
only the list, not their organization.) Most of the posts I'm seeing
are about the political issues of the day, aside from one about some
audio description petition on change.org.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone