[nfb-talk] Please send me the legislative agenda for the Washington Seminar please

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 5 03:44:57 UTC 2012

Dea All,

My computer crashed about 2 weeks ago and I lost all of my e-mails that included  my appointments for Washington D.C., Flight info, and the issues we will be taking to the Congress.
I have reconstructed my flight info and someone send me copies of my appoints, but I can still not local the legislative issue that were sent out.
My folders were wiped out and my e-mail is still acting funny.
Can someone help me and send me the info.  I leave Monday for Washington at 8:00 Am.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.