[nfb-talk] Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici Announces Town Hall Meetings

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Thu Feb 16 00:23:37 UTC 2012

Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici Announces Town Hall Meetings Across District
Feb 14, 2012 Issues: Local Issues
Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici announced that she will soon hold a series of town hall meetings across Oregon's First Congressional District.

"A critical part of my role in Congress is to be a strong voice for my constituents," said Bonamici. "I invite all residents to come and share their ideas. By working together, we can find productive and effective ways to face our nation's challenges."

The meetings are open to the public and attendees are encouraged to arrive early to ensure seating. No RSVPs are required.

What: Public town hall meetings with Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici
When: Saturday, February 18, 2012 - Saturday, February 25, 2012
Where: Various locations across the First Congressional District: details below
How: No RSVP is required, please call 503-326-2901 with any questions.

Details:

Saturday, February 18, 2012
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Beaverton City Hall, Council Chambers
4755 SW Griffith Drive
Beaverton, OR

Wednesday, February 22, 2012
 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Newberg Public Safety Building
401 E 3rd Street
Newberg, OR

Thursday, February 23, 2012
7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tigard City Hall
13125 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, OR

Saturday, February 25, 2012
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Hillsboro Library, Main Branch
2850 NE Brookwood Parkway
Hillsboro, OR

1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Rainier Senior Center
48 W 7th Street
Rainier, OR

4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m
Clatsop Community College, Performance Arts Center
588 16th Street
Astoria, OR