[nfb-talk] NFB Web site update: it works now!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:44:13 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Just a short update to my post about the National Federation of
the Blind (NFB) site from last night.  Mary Willows, the
president of the NFB of California, responded to my email via the
NFB Talk list last night saying that the problem was not just
happening with me, and there appeared to be a problem with the
site itself.  She went on to say that she had contacted the NFB
national office about this, and they were hopefully going to fix
the issue soon.  I tried again this morning, and the site was
back to normal, without asking for any credentials! So, our
webmasters have apparently fixed the problem, and it works now!
Just thought I would let you know!
Thanks,

Chris

nuisance."