[nfb-talk] the Maryland Association of Blind Students now has a list serve!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:28:11 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow Federationists,

I am writing and posting this on behalf of the Maryland
Association of Blind Students (MDABS) board:

The Maryland Association of Blind Students (MDABS) is pleased to
announce that we now have a list-serve, on which blind students
in Maryland, members of MDABS, or anyone else interested in
issues/topics related to blind students in Maryland, blind
students, or blind people in Maryland, can discuss these topics.
Also, this is a list for the dissemination of announcements about
MDABS events, and announcements of interest to us.  If you are
interested, please subscribe to our list either by going to
www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/mdabs or by sending an email to
mdabs-request at nfbnet.org with the subject "subscribe" (without
the quotes.)

See you on the list!
Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum, on behalf of the MDABS board

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan