[nfb-talk] Adaptive Technology Instructors Jobs, Sacramento

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 06:07:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

Most jobs require this and I doubt that this job will hire someone
without a college degree unless they don't find anyone with a college
degree. This only lists the absolute minimum requirements.

Thanks.

--
Nimer Jaber, IC³ and Freedom Scientific JAWS Certifications

by anyone other than the intended recipient may result in civil or
criminal action. I have checked this email and all corresponding
up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (720)
(251-4530) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.