[nfb-talk] My reasons for reconsideration of joining the NFB, please read.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jul 17 10:14:03 UTC 2012

Well, this topic has been discussed at the
highest levels, as long as 20 years ago.  While I
was not a direct part of those discussions by
Board etc., I have to assume that they decided
that it wasn't important enough to warrant the
expenditure of funds it would take.

Maybe times have changed, maybe not, but if you
think they have, lobby your state president to
bring it up.  It won't happen because people exercised their keyboards here.

Dave