[nfb-talk] Hello from a curious ACB member

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 25 17:58:03 UTC 2012

Many years ago, when I went to rehab at Arkensaw Enterprises for the Blind, ACB was the only group around.  Back in those days, I did not know the difference.  After coming back home to MD, I joined the NFB and ever since I am much happier and feal blessed to have found the NFB.  While with ACB, no affence, all we did was party.  My chapter does fundraisers, teaches braille to children and adults, contribute to the NFB scollarship   fund and more.  We hand out literature and promote braille where ever we can.  We do not want to see students deprived of braille, in the school system or have it eliminated as a means of reading.
Come and join and stand up for Braille.

Terry Powers from MD