[nfb-talk] Hello from a curious ACB member

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 23:29:48 UTC 2012

Mike, I am also very happy to hear that you are a proud member of the ACB.
I say this because I've met folks who belong to the organization on lists
and they seem afraid to admit it.  You should be proud oof your
orgaqnization if you are part of it.  I'm a proud member of the NFB but i
also understand everyone is not me!  Hope you can use what you learn here to
further the good of yourself and all other blind folks!