[nfb-talk] what qualifies as blind in terms of seekingpresident or VP?

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:55:23 UTC 2012

I thank everyone for your answers. My thoughts went along those lines as
well. My daughter does use alternative techniques for some tasks she does,
as her vision in both eyes is not equal. We are having some issues in our
chapter getting the interest of people in running for President (our
elections are in November) and since she voiced interest and has been
involved with NFB most of her life, I thought the possibility could at least
be explored. Thanks to all of you.

Warmly,

Sherri Brun